ONLINE: Course Reserves Request Forms are available online in PDF format.
HARDCOPY: Reserves Forms are available in hardcopy format at the library front desk.
You may drop-off Course Reserves request forms and associated materials (books, articles, DVDs, CDs, readings, sample exams) at the Library Information desk during regular library hours.
Here's two guides (PowerPoint presentation and a pdf handout) for finding Course Reserves materials through the Armacost Library website:
The Armacost Library's policies are based on the University of Redlands: Copyright Policy, approved by the Faculty Assembly on March 15, 2012. The principle of Copyright (United States Code, Title 17) protects original works and the Fair Use doctrine provides for limited uses under the four factors of fair use (purpose and character of the use, nature of the copyrighted work, amount and significance of the portion used, and the impact of the use upon the potential market).
By submitting a Course Reserves Request Form you acknowledge that:
Course Reserves are class materials that students can access from the library. Print or traditional Reserves are books, films, or other media that are available for check-out at the library front desk. Electronic Reserves are documents (readings, articles, answer keys or sample exams) that are available in electronic format and are accessed through a password protected system on the library website.
• Review the four factors of the Fair Use doctrine for all requested items.
• Please submit a Course Reserves Request Form with all materials.
• Provide complete bibliographic information for all articles and readings.
• Please allow 7-10 days for the processing of Course Reserves materials.
• Reserve requests are completed in the order in which they are received.
• Note that items placed on Course Reserves are available for one semester.
• The Armacost Library cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged items.