Beyond Armacost Library
Beyond the walls of Armacost Library, there are three main options you may use to access a wider collection of materials. Please select the options that are most suitable for you and your needs.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Libraries share resources through interlibrary loan (ILL). To request an item from a participating library at no cost, login below; requests may take 1-2 weeks to fulfill. Available to University of Redlands students, faculty and staff. Contact Sandi Richey by email at Sandi_Richey@redlands.edu or phone at (909) 748-8095 if you have any questions; off-campus School of Business students should contact Janelle Julagay by email at Janelle_Julagay@redlands.edu or phone at (909) 748-8083.
IEALC (Students Only)
IEALC, the Inland Empire Academic Libraries Cooperative, is a partnership between libraries to provide more expansive collections to their students.
To take advantage of this, click on the links below to search individual library collections. Current University of Redlands students will need an IEALC card which can be requested from front desk of the Library; off-campus students may contact Janelle Julagay at Janelle_Julagay@redlands.edu or at (909) 748-8083. Students must then present their IEALC card and their University of Redlands student ID to IEALC libraries to borrow materials. Students are encouraged to contact IEALC libraries to confirm title availability and borrowing privileges.
- Azusa Pacific University Libraries
- Barstow Community College Library
- Biola University Library
- California Baptist University Library
- California State University, San Bernardino Library
- Citrus College Library
- Crafton Hills College Library
- Hope International University Library
- Loma Linda University Libraries
- Mt. San Antonio College Library
- Mt. San Jacinto College Libraries
- Pacific Oaks College Library
- Palo Verde College Library
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Seabury Learning Resource Center
- University of La Verne Libraries
- Victor Valley College Library
- Western University of Health Services Library
Visit the IEALC website for the most current list of member libraries
SCELC (Faculty Only)
SCELC, the Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium, is a resource sharing partnership between libraries. As a consortial member, University of Redlands faculty may request borrowing privileges at any of the libraries in the Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium (SCELC). Faculty should contact the Library Director, Gabriela Sonntag by email at Gabriela_Sonntag@redlands.edu or phone at (909) 748-8096, to arrange for borrowing privileges.
View SCELC Member Institutions in a larger map
Visit the SCELC website to view the most current list of member libraries.