Your FS 13: You Are What You Eat Course Guide provides guidance in finding, evaluating, and using a variety of information sources available through Armacost Library collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to learn more about:
- Finding articles (popular magazine & newspaper articles, scholarly journal articles)
- Finding books
- Making use of information sources in your academic work
- Tools for citing your sources properly
- A related research or course guide may be useful to you. Find those to the right.
- Get help now! Find your options in the right-hand column.