This guide will help you begin the research process in Business Studies by providing guidance in finding, evaluating, and using a variety of information sources available through Armacost Library collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to learn more about:
- Discovering books dealing with topics of interest
- Finding articles from scholarly journals, and popular magazines & newspapers
- Retrieving data on companies and their industries
- Making use of information sources in your academic work
- Tools for citing your sources properly
- ALURA, an award for exceptional student research
- You may need a related research or course guide. Find those in the right-hand column.
- Get help now! Find your options in the right-hand column.