This guide will help you begin the research process in Interdisciplinary Studies by providing guidance in finding, evaluating, and using a variety of information sources available through Armacost Library collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to learn more about:
- Finding books
- Finding articles (scholarly journal articles, and popular magazine & newspaper articles
- Making use of information sources in your academic work
- Tools for citing your sources properly
- ALURA, an award for exceptional student research
- You will likely need a related research or course guide. Find a few suggestions in the right-hand column. Or, see the entire list of research guides.
- Get help now, talk with a librarian! Find your options in the right-hand column.